Don’t know where to start with working out? Intimidated by CrossFit but want the results? Terrified of the idea of working out in a class setting?
Don’t worry, we’ve got ya covered
On top of our CrossFit classes, we offer a more flexible and personalized option with one-on-one Personal Training. For a standard hourly rate, one of our certified and knowledgeable trainers will create workouts tailored to your individual needs/skill level and take you through them at a time of your choosing. The trainer will teach you the movements and ensure that you’re using correct form/technique.
Our trainers will help improve your fitness along 10 modes:
- Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance- The ability of body systems to gather, process and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina- The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store and utilize energy
- Strength- The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force
- Flexibility- The ability to maximize range of motion at a given joint
- Power- The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time
- Speed- The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement
- Coordination- The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement
- Agility- The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another
- Balance- The ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base
- Accuracy- The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity
What will be involved in the workouts? Trainers will use various weight implements, running, rowing, pushing, pulling, climbing, jumping and using the body in ways you may not have before. Our hands on trainers walk you through every step in every session to ensure you’re not only doing things right, but pushing you out of complacency.
If you’re thinking that you may not be able to do this, some of our clients have included individuals that are:
- 100+ pounds overweight
- In their 50s, 60s and 70s
- Struggling with diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.
- Missing limbs
- Confined to a wheelchair
There’s literally no excuse!
In addition to taking you through workouts and training, out trainers also offer nutritional counseling to realistically assist with getting poor diets under control and in check.
Regardless of where you are today, we can get you closer to where you want to be. To find out about hourly rates and how to get started, reach out to us today!